28 June 2017

Princesses


la la la
I am Snow White, friend of the forest
Birds are twitting, sun is bright... The kind forest is awakening






YAHAAA
heeeee


I am Princess Mononoke, the forest spirits' princess!!
fuck off






Ah, so you're a forest princess too, right? Snow White from what I've heard
huuum yes
So come with us! We must fight the human threat to save the forest!
oh...





 But I can't go too far from my home! Who's going to take care of cleaning the house?
And... I need to wait for my Prince to save me! I can't do anything without him.
Do you have a prince?
Let's sing together!




Rooh! I told you to eat slower...
Com'on now you've got an indigestion 
burp

[That's it. the real story of Snow White (apple and so on... Bullshit...)]

Aaa... At least we won't have to listen to these shitty songs anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment